We are looking to expand our team with new highly ambitioned members, eager to support and promote our mission at Capitol Momentum.
Capitol Momentum is a Berlin based research and market intelligence data analysis startup, specifically focused on the emerging German NewSpace Industry. We work at the intersection of Space Economy, Business and Industry Analysis. We currently track 153 German NewSpace companies of which we have financially analyzed 121 and provide valuable Space industry insights to agency customers, investors, NewSpace managers, consulting companies and leaders from various Non-Space industry customers.
At Capitol Momentum it is our mission to increase market transparency for investors and Non-Space industry actors who plan to enter the German NewSpace market. With our comprehensive market database and industry analyst expertise, we consult Non-Space industry players and investors which seek access to the emerging German NewSpace market. We provide insights and overview of the various actors (NewSpace companies, investors, customers and NewSpace business solutions) in the ecosystem. We facilitate understanding this fast-paced ecosystem, manage its complexity to seize your opportunity before others do.
Market Overview. Economic Perspective. Reliable Frequent Data.
Why joining us?
- Be a pioneer in mapping with us the emerging fast-paced German NewSpace economy
- Contribute to the establishment of the very first market intelligence platform for German SpaceTech companies and build things up from the ground
- Be part of a highly motivated team
- Steep learning curve and opportunity to understand Upstream and Downstream markets while acquiring the ability to assess the German NewSpace economy in its entirety
- Boost your resume exposure with leadership skills by taking on early management responsibility with us
- High level of freedom and autonomy due to remote working opportunity
- Flat hierarchy and open communication with the founders
For each open position, the minimum must-have requirement for candidates include:
- Basic understanding of economics, financial markets and business processes
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- General interest in the Space economy and deep-tech startups
Social Media Manager(Position filled)
- Senior Research Analyst (View posting from 22/10/2021), Application via Linkedin Easy Apply or email.
- Financial Analyst (View posting from 10/11/2021), Application via Linkedin Easy Apply or email.
- Product Manager (tba shortly).
Eager to learn more about our company? We are happy to share more insights with you upon request.